It’s officially the start of a new year, and as we gear up for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding 2019, we’d like to take a moment to reflect on the past year.
The first half of 2018 was a transition period that included bringing on new leadership, growing our team, and expanding our service offerings. We believe that to be successful, you must constantly be innovating and evolving. The hard work paid off — we saw tremendous growth and experienced incredible success in the latter half of the year. We’re thankful to our team, our clients, and our partners for making this all possible, and we look forward to the year ahead.
- At the Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter Awards we were recognized as the 6th fastest growing technology company and 39th overall.
- We gained new leadership, naming veteran technology executive Jeff Cashman as CEO.
- We received recognition from Glassdoor as a top company hiring new talent.
- We were selected to join the prestigious Backed By ATL 2019 cohort with some of Atlanta’s fastest growing technology companies.
- Our CEO Jeff Cashman took part in the ATDC Venture Showcase with leaders from thirteen other innovative and high-growth Georgia companies.
- We were recognized as one of the top 10 fastest growing Atlanta companies on the Inc 5000 list.
- And finally, we received the FitForCommerce Verified “Seal of Approval.”
About the FitForCommerce Seal of Approval
FitForCommerce Verified is a recognized industry-wide standard for evaluation, verification and certification of digital commerce and retail technology solutions. By defining a standard in verifying a set of industry defined features and criteria, retailers and brands have an unbiased authority to help them make informed and knowledgeable decisions when evaluating and ultimately selecting a provider and its solution offering.
Ally Commerce + FitForCommerce
We’ve teamed up with FitForCommerce to launch a “Harnessing the Power of Going Direct” series. Today’s brand manufacturers are under even greater pressure to meet and exceed customer expectations. When mastered, selling DTC can mean better margins, stronger relationships with customers, access to first-hand data and insights, closer control and ownership of the brand, and more. However, creating a winning direct to consumer strategy is easier said than done. In this series, we help brand manufacturers learn best practices for achieving direct to consumer success. Access the webinar and the eBook, and reach out if you have any questions about launching or improving your direct to consumer strategy.